Solomon Islands & Fiji
March 21, 2021 - April 3, 2021
Aboard Bilikiki & Volivoli Beach Resort
The beautifully breath taking Solomon Islands consist of over 900 volcanic islands and coral atolls spread across miles of blue tropical waters. The Solomon Islands are located north east of Fiji and approximately 600 miles south of the equator. This location allows for a warm tropical climate year round. These islands are still considered remote with few divers visiting yearly. The vast variety and numbers of marine species, along with sunken WWII ships and aircraft have made this region one of the world’s top dive locations. You will be diving from the well-appointed live-aboard vessel the Bilikiki. Experiencing warm nutrient rich waters ranging from a warm 82 to 86 degrees. The varieties of coral and marine life you will encounter are beyond belief.
Next stop is Fiji. On the northerly tip of Fiji’s largest island, Viti Levu lies Volivoli Beach Resort, nestled amongst lush rainforest, thundering waterfalls, mangroves, sugarcane fields and some of the earth’s healthiest coral reefs. Dive amongst gorgonian sea fans by the dozens which sway in the current as you drift through canyons of untouched hard and soft corals of every color. Encounter Moorish Idols, Clown Fish Gobies, Clown Trigger Fish, the mighty Emperor Angel fish and Blue Ribbon Eels.
$7555 pp or $7335 pp cash/ck. discount price
- A-1 Instructor Escort’s Lynn & Scott Taylor
- Round Trip Air From Los Angeles
- 7 Nights Aboard The Bilikiki
- 5 1/2 Days of Boat Diving
- 4 Nights at Volivoli Beach Resort, Fiji
- 3 Days of 2 Tank Boat Diving
- Tanks and Weights
- 3 Meals Daily
- Coffee, Tea and Juices (snacks onboard Bilikiki)
- Visit in Fiji to Garden of the Sleeping Giants (botanic gardens)
- Transfers and Taxes
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Dan Divers & Evacuation Ins. (required for all travelers)
- Canned, Bottled & Other Beverages
- Crew Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Nitrox on Bilikiki is $20 Per Day
- Nitrox at Volivoli is $14 Per Tank or $116 Unlimited
- Personal Dive Gear
A current U.S. Passport with at least 6 months left before expiration. Please ask about special documentation requirements for children under 18.
A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee maybe charged before departure. Single persons signing up will be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by November 10, 2020