Our web-store is open 24/7 so that you may order when it is most convenient for you. Please keep in mind that your orders will always be processed during our processing centers hours (Monday – Friday, 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM Mountain Time). Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 10:00-6:30, Saturday 10-5:00 and Sunday 11-5:00 if you have any questions. All orders will be processed within 1-3 days. Please allow 3-8 days for delivery. Please allow extra shipping time for orders that are placed over the weekend or on holidays because they are processed the following business day.
We ship all products marked free shipping via UPS standard ground service or U.S. Postal Service. We also offer UPS 3 day select, 2nd day air and next day air options for additional shipping charges. UPS cannot ship to a PO box so make sure to provide a physical shipping address on your order.
We ship most products for free (Standard Ground or US Mail) anywhere within the Continental United States. For addresses in Hawaii and Alaska standard shipping rates apply. Note: We do not ship outside the United States or to any mail drop or freight forwarding services. We also will not ship to unconfirmed (by PayPal) addresses.
In Store Pick Up
If you wish to pick your products up in the store, please be sure to designate this during the checkout process
- Products should be in original packaging and in resell-able as new condition.
- Returns will be credited or exchanged (excluding shipping charges) unless otherwise specified.
- For heath reasons, certain items are not returnable (earplugs, wetsuits, swimwear).
You may return any new, unused merchandise in it’s original undamaged packaging (with all manuals) for a refund excluding any shipping fees. Used Items will not be eligible for return/refund. Refunds/returns must be completed within 30 days of the purchase. A return authorization or RMA number is required.
Class and Aquarium Programs Cancellation Policy
A‐1 SCUBA & TRAVEL AQUATICS CENTER, INC.
COURSE ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT
Thank you for choosing A‐1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center for your diving education. Our goal is to offer you the best in
diver education, equipment options, service, travel opportunities, exceed your expectations and have fun!
Please read each item below. Your acceptance at checkout indicate you understand and agree to the statements.
- Full payment is necessary to reserve your space in ANY course
- Your Class fee included the cost for your SSI on-line student e-Kit and once you begin using it you will be charged for the material in addition to the below fees that apply.
- If you have not started reading your e-Kit there is a $20 administration fee to cancel in addition to any of the below fees that apply.
- Should you cancel or transfer FOR ANY REASON less than 48 hours before the starting date of the course, all fees will be forfeited
- Should you transfer less than seven days but more than 48 hours before the starting date of the class, there will be a $75 transfer/cancellation fee
- There are NO REFUNDS or TRANSFERS once the Course/Aquarium Experience begins.
- There may be occasions when A‐1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center, Inc. must cancel a class. Should this occur, you will be contacted before the starting date and will have the option of receiving a full refund or transferring to another class.