Dive With The Fish
Dive with moray eels, rays, grouper and hundreds of their favorite friends!
Looking for something out of the ordinary to do in Colorado? If you’re a certified diver, you can experience the adventure of a lifetime!
- Scuba dive in the Under the Sea exhibit
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself (that day). Simply pick up your wristband at the Member Services window, located inside the main entrance
- Dive with the Fish T-Shirt
- Coupon for the aquarium restaurant. One coupon per table per visit
- The use of an exposure suit, mask, fins, regulator, BCD and gauges
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience
- Coupon for $100.00 off a SeaLife Underwater Camera Set
To participate in the Dive with the Fish you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized training agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your guide at the aquarium
Make sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Sign Up Now
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer fees. Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee.