Kids Only Scuba Course
FINALLY!!! A scuba course just for kids ages 10-14yrs.
Our kids only scuba course. This course is designed to use “kid-friendly” terms and has a maximum of 4 students. And the best part……….. SORRY, NO ADULTS ALLOWED!
This is the same course as our beginning Open Water Certification course — the differences are:
- Sorry, No adults allowed but they’re welcome to watch from the pool balcony or deck.
- The course is designed to interest and excite kids!
- For kids ages 10 – 14
Get your entire family involved in scuba diving so you can share extraordinary memories together and take your vacations to new depths!
Sign Up Now
Mon, Wed, Mon 4:30 – 8:30pm
Tues, Thur, Tues 4:30 – 8:30pm
Please Note: ending times may vary due to class size and participant proficiency
- Digital Online Manual
- Three (onsite) pool and classroom sessions
- Maximum of four students
- Use of all snorkeling and scuba equipment at A-1
- “Referral Diver” recognition (allows non-certified diver use of the A-1 pool for up to six months after the course) ask for details
Canceling less than one week before the starting date of your course will result in a cancellation fee.
For any questions or concerns, please ask the Education Department at 303-789-2450 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.