Dive With The Sharks
Here’s the perfect opportunity to get up close and personal with a variety of sharks, turtles, barracuda, sawfish and so much more!
Looking for something out of the ordinary to do in Colorado? If so, have we ever got an adventure for you!
If you’re a certified diver, you can experience the adventure of a lifetime in the Sunken Shipwreck exhibit. You’ll swim with Sand Tiger sharks, Brown sharks, Zebra sharks, Barracudas, Turtles and, Saw Fish.
- Scuba dive in the Ship Wreck (shark) exhibit
- One (1) Aquarium admission for yourself (that day). Simply pick up your wristband at the Member Services window, located inside the main entrance.
- Tank and Weights
- The use of an Exposure Suit, Beanie, Gloves, Mask, Fins, Regulator, BCD and, Gauges.
- Dive guides from A-1 Scuba & Travel Aquatics Center who will assist you throughout your entire experience.
- Coupon for $100.00 off a SeaLife Underwater Camera Set
To participate in Dive with the Sharks!, you must:
- Be of sound body and mind and medically able to handle the inherent risks involved in SCUBA diving.
- Have NO medical contraindications to SCUBA diving.
- Hold and present a valid SCUBA Certification card from a recognized training agency.
- Persons with disabilities will be accommodated by the best possible
means. Some special needs SCUBA certifications require dive buddies to
assist. For special needs questions, call (303) 789-2450.
- Complete the Aquarium Scuba Diving Waiver (PDF) and provide it to your
guide at the aquarium
Please be sure to read our step by step guide (PDF) of what to expect and what to bring. We recommend printing this out so you have it for easy reference.
Sign Up Now
Please note: Rescheduling and cancellations less than 48 hours in advance are subject to transfer fees. Cancelling less than 48 hours before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your fee.