Aquarium Eco Diver Specialty Course
Are you ready for some serious diving fun? If so, our AQUARIUM ECOLOGY SPECIALTY COURSE is for you!
Scuba diving opens the door to exploring the magic of the underwater world. Our Aquarium Ecology Specialty Diver Course is like no other. It will provide an up close and personal experience and enhance your knowledge of the cool critters you often encounter while diving.
During this four-specialty course you’ll apply information you learn while reading the Shark, Turtle, Fish and Coral digital online digital specialty manuals (see note below), gain a better sense of how to identify a large variety of animals, observe their characteristics and behaviors, and identify their many shapes, sizes and colors. You’ll leave with a greater appreciation of the fragility of the underwater world and more knowledge of sharks, turtles, fish, eels, rays and coral than you thought possible. PLEASE NOTE: Effective in May, we will replace the Coral ID Specialty with the NEW Manta & Ray Ecology Specialty.
The opportunity to apply the information you learned in your online manuals, in two amazing diving environments at the aquarium, will make for an extraordinary diving experience.
What You’ll Learn
Prerequisites and Documents
Course Fee – $320
SSI Advanced Diver
Once you complete the Aquarium Ecology Course and digitally log 24 dives, you will automatically be sent the SSI Advanced Diver (Level 3) digital recognition card………….for FREE!
- Manta and Ray Ecology Course digital online manual
- Shark Ecology Course digital online manual
- Sea Turtle Ecology Course digital online manual
- Fish Identification Course digital online manual
- Free updates for life
- Free digital online Snorkel Diver manual
- Free digital online Try Freediving manual
- Free digital online Try Scuba manual
- Free digital Blue Oceans program
If you have any questions please call us at (303) 789-2450
CANCELLATION AND TRANSFER POLICY
Payment in full was required to reserve your space in the class.
- There is no refund for the digital materials you use.
- Should you cancel or transfer, FOR ANY REASON, less than 48 hours before the starting date of the course, all fees will be forfeited.
- Should you transfer less than seven days, but more than 48 hours before the starting date of the class, there will be a $100 transfer/cancellation fee.