Cozumel: 7 Night All Inclusive
March 12, 2022 - March 19, 2022
Cozumel Resort by Wyndham
7 night all inclusive!
Located 11 miles off Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula in the Caribbean, Cozumel is considered one of the most beautiful and intriguing reefs in the world. Cozumel offers the diversity of drift diving in the densely populated marine life world. Enjoy the sparkling turquoise waters of Mexico.
Cozumel Resort by Wyndham is conveniently located within walking distance of downtown and has one of the largest pools in Cozumel. All rooms are air-conditioned with satellite TV.
DIVING with Dive Paradise
Discover some of the best diving in the Caribbean. Cozumel is loaded with fantastic dive sites featuring huge colorful coral formations, overhangs and outstanding marine life in crystal clear waters. Visit the famous reefs of Palancar, Santa Rosa, Columbia and Chankanaab. For your convenience the dive boat will pick you up at the hotel dock.
Diver: $2415pp • $2345pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non- Diver: $1965pp • $1905pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Instructor Escort
- Roundtrip air from Denver
- 7 nights accommodations at Cozumel Resort
- Meals and Drinks at Cozumel Resort
- 5 days 2-tank boat Diving with Snack
- Tanks & Weights & Marine Park Fee
- Transfers Round Trip Airport to Cozumel Resort
- Mexico Arrival, Departure & Hotel Tax
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Dive Guide Gratuity
- Baggage Fees & Handling Tips
- Personal Scuba Equipment
- 3:00 pm 1 tank boat dive $55 (minimum of 4 divers required & must be booked 24 hours prior)
- Open Water Certification on Trip $255 (4 dives) or $155 (2 dives)
- Hotel Eco Tax Approx. $10.50 per room
- Divers Insurance Required and Travel Insurance Highly Recommended
A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of return date. ** Special documentation requirements for children under 18.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Single persons are subject to additional charges. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by January 18, 2022