Grab your goggles. Snatch your snorkelers. Pack your wetsuit. Now is the time to dive into an exhilarating new underwater adventure. Join A1 Scuba Diving for one of the best Caribbean scuba diving trips of a lifetime.
We offer a travel package for a Curacao getaway. This gorgeous island features an array of diving sites filled with everything from dazzling coral reefs to mysterious sunken ships.
Are you ready to trade in the cold temps and freezing winters for a few days of tropical luxury? We hope you say yes because Curacao is the destination for some fun in the sun. The average year-round temperature is a balmy 85 degrees.
During the winter season, the temps drop down to the 70s. So, say goodbye to snow, ice, and chilly conditions and say hello to the crystal blue waters. The island is a perfect locale for scuba diving all year round.
Abundant Dive Sites
Curacao is a scuba diving haven. Whether you’re a first-timer or seasoned vet, you’ll find a perfect spot. This tropical wonderland has 85-plus dive sites. These include shore dives and boat dives. Whatever type of diving you enjoy, an A-1 Curacao trip has what you need.
Best Dive Locations
Curacao’s southwest coast has most of the dive sites. The northwest side has a lot to offer as well. It’s the perfect location for shore diving and advanced divers who like shore dive opportunities.
Otherwise, you can enjoy the popular boat diving at any of the other locations. Here are a few of the sites you don’t want to miss:
● Snake Bay – Love fish? Well, this location allows you to view an assortment of pelagic and reef fish. Now and then large jacks, rays, sea turtles and dolphins make their way around the reef edge.
● Porto Marie – An open sand area is known as the “valley.” It’s surrounded by two reefs that have an abundance of coral, lobsters, turtles and nurse sharks. The reefs range from 50 to 60 feet in length, and you have easy access from the shore.
● Watamula – This northern dive spot is perfect for underwater sightseeing. There are corals of every color and species. Additionally, there are gardens to swim through and tunnels to peer into. Plus, you may spot a few turtles here or there.
Awesome Marine Life
Curacao is ripe with lush coral reefs. One of the most well-known is Mushroom Forest, which is brimming with a bounty of multicolored marine life.
Now, one of the most important factors with scuba diving is visibility. The sparkling waters throughout Curacao have a visibility range from 50 ft. To 100 ft. You won’t have to worry about missing the manta rays, sea turtles and other exotic aquatic animals.
Why A1 Scuba Diving Get ready for an A-1 Curacao trip. We have everything in place for you to experience a scuba diving getaway beyond your wildest dreams. Our travel package includes seven nights in a Sunscape Curacao Resort, SPA & Casino, Sun Club Ocean View. Your stay also includes meals and drinks at the Resort. Here’s what else you get when you join us in Curacao:
● Roundtrip airfare from Denver
● Roundtrip airport to hotel transfers
● Five days of two-tank boat diving and unlimited shore diving includes two tank dives at Mushroom Forest and Klein Curacao
● Use of tanks, weights, belts, and dive locker
● A-1 Instructor escorts Julie and Tony Hayter
The full payment for this trip is due by November 28, 2019.
Take the Plunge
What are you waiting for? Explore the rich underwater world that Curacao offers. It’s the place to be for diving newbies and vets. Contact us now to learn more about what makes this Caribbean scuba diving trip one-of-a-kind.
Image Credit: Getty Images / mihtiander