April 6, 2018 - April 14, 2018
St. Lucia Anse Chastanet Resort
Anse Chastanet, one of the Caribbean’s most picturesque and romantic resorts. It’s hard to imagine anywhere more lush than the southwest coast of St. Lucia. In this wild green land, there are mysterious jungles, steamy volcanoes, secret waterfalls, thick palm forest and most dramatic of all, two spectacular half mile peaks that shoot straight up from the sea known as the Twin Pitons.
Anse Chastanet Resort’s architecture, landscape and ambiance compliment the island tones with spacious wood beamed accommodations that would make even Mother Nature proud.
Dive dramatic walls beneath the majestic Piton Mountains in waters abundant with corals, sponges and reef fish with unparallel beauty. The dives right off the beach are even so spectacular they will have you believing you must be miles off shore.
Diver: $3695pp or $3585pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non-Diver: $3395pp or $3295pp cash/ck. disc. price
Room upgrades are based on availability.
Room category surcharges:
- Superior to Beach Deluxe: US 60 per person per day inclusive of the 20% tax/service, dbl occ.
- Superior to Hill Deluxe: US 80 per person per day inclusive of 20%tax/service, dbl occ.
- Superior to Premium: US 140 per person per day inclusive of 20% tax/service, dlb occ.
- Superior to Jade Mountain Sky Jacuzzi Suite: US 225 per person per day inclusive of 20% tax/service, dlb occ.
- Superior to Jade Mountain Star Infinity Pool Sanctuary: US 450 per person per day inclusive of 20% tax/service, dlb occ.
Note on surcharges:
- These surcharges are ONLY applicable in conjunction with a dive group booking. The surcharges are heavily reduced and are not available for individual reservations.
- Single occupancy rooms will pay per person surcharge x 2.
- A-1 Instructor’s Lynn & Scott Taylor
- Round Trip Air from Denver (red eye departure)
- 7 Nights Superior Accommodations
- 12 Boat Dives , Free NITROX for Nitrox Certified
- 2 Night Dives & Extra Scheduled Beach Diving
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- All Tax and Service at Resort
- Airport to Resort Transfers Round Trip
- Welcome Cocktail, Managers Rum Punch Party, Mini-sailing, Windsurfing, Snorkeling, and use of Tennis Court and Tennis Equipment, Guided Tour of Old French Colonial Plantation, culinary amenity, use of Beach Chairs and Beach Towels.
- Complimentary Trip Shirt
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Resort & Dive Guide Gratuities
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Marine Park Fee $15 pp (subject to change)
- Scuba Certification $190 for 4 dives $115 for 2 dives
- Travel Ins. Highly Recommended
- Divers Ins. Required for Divers
A current U.S. passport with at least 6 months left before expiration at the time you return home. Please ask about special requirements for children under 18 years of age.
DEPOSIT & FINAL PAYMENT
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited: prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee for this maybe charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up maybe subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel and Divers Insurance is highly recommended.
Full payment is due by Feb. 1, 2018