Roatan: Anthony’s Key Resort
February 20, 2021 - February 27, 2021
Enjoy the clear water and un-crowded diving of Roatan’s underwater wonderland. Once you have experienced it, you will want to return. It would be easier to list what Roatan lacks as a diving attraction than what it offers.
More like the Garden of Eden than a hotel, Anthony’s Key Resort will satisfy every passion for tropical splendor. You will be staying in a natural wood bungalow surrounded by jungle vegetation and scenic ocean views.
Surrounding Roatan are shallow fringing reefs, which form beautiful staghorn, elkhorn and other hard coral gardens and grottos. Decorated with delicate sprays of sea plumes and sea fans, these waters are home for every kind of Caribbean reef fish imaginable. Experience dramatic walls and unexpected appearances by mantas, dolphin and free-swimming game fish. Another unusual attraction is the great pillar coral colonies, rare in most parts of the Caribbean. Black coral, plentiful sponge life and abundant invertebrate life cling to the walls. The Institute of Marine Sciences located at the resort offers a Dolphin Specialty Course and dolphin snorkel or dive programs.
Key Deluxe w/AC
Diver $2835 pp or $2745 pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Inst. Escort Wendie Murray
- Roundtrip Air from Denver
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Meals Daily w/ Coffee, Tea & Juice
- 3 Boat Dives Daily
- 2 Boat Night Dives
- Unlimited Shore Diving during Shop Hours
- Air Tanks & Weights, Buoyancy Control Workshop
- Commemorative Trip-Shirt
- Hotel Taxes & Airport/Hotel Transfers in Roatan
- Welcome cocktail, Day Excursion to Maya Key, Island Fiesta Night with Dinner on the Key, Entrance to the Museum, Kayaking, Stand Up Paddle Boarding
- Other Beverages
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Resort & Dive Staff Gratuities
- Chamber Fee $2 per Day of Diving
- Dolphin Snorkel can be purchased for $83
- Dolphin Dive can be purchased for $110
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Open Water Certification on Trip $255 for 4 Certification Dives & $155 for 2
- Other Activities; Shark Dives, Horseback Riding & Zip Lines
A valid passport with at least 6 months left before expiration is required for all travelers.*** Special documentation is required for all children under 18 years.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double adult rate occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up may be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
Full payment is due by December 4, 2020