Philippines – New Years
December 28, 2021 - January 10, 2022
Philippines Atlantis Resorts
New Years Trip: 2 Islands – Puerto Galera & Dumaguete
The Philippines is comprised of over 7000 islands, boasting numerous world-class dive destinations with a variety of dive experiences. The world’s rarest creatures can be found here on a regular basis. Everything from giant frogfish, ghost pipefish, octopus, seahorses, every variety of nudibranch under the sea and many more exotic marine species can be found in the Philippines.
On this fabulous trip you will enjoy 2 different islands Puerto Galera with its white sand beaches is located on the island of Mindoro in the Luzon Island Group. The lively Sabang Beach is lined with resorts, restaurants and shops. There are a number of dive sites just minutes away from the resort making it easy to do 4 to 5 dives a day.
Dumaguete on Negros Oriental Island offers a tranquil setting with chocolate sand beaches about 15 minutes from town. This area has numerous dive sites within a short distance from the resort.
You will be staying beachfront at the Atalntis Resorts on both islands. Each resort has a complete Spa where you can enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment. Massages are a nominal fee.
Diver Deluxe Room: $4445 pp or $4315 pp cash/ck. disc.
Non-Diver: $3495 pp or $3395 pp cash/ck. disc.
- A-1 Inst. Escorts Lynn & Scott Taylor
- RT Air LAX to Manila
- RT Bus & Boat Transfer to Puerto Galera
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Puerto Galera
- RT Air Manila to Dumaguete
- RT Airport to Hotel Bus Transfers in Dumaguete
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Dumaguete
- 3 Meals Daily & Breakfast Beverages
- Up to 5 Boat Dives Daily, Tanks & Weights
- Day Trip Diving Apo Island from Dumaguete
- Unlimited Free Internet Access at Resorts
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- RT Air Denver to LAX
- 1 Ni. Hotel LAX Upon Return
- Drinks (some breakfast beverages are included)
- Resort Staff & Crew Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities Baggage Fees
- Nitrox Unlimited, $128 pp at Each Resort
- Tourist Tax in Puerto Galera $6 Approx.
- Verde Is. Trip in Puerto Galera $108 pp
- Marine Park Fee in Dumaguete $150 pp approx.
- Whale Shark Snorkel Trip from Dumaguete $125
- Personal Dive Equipment
A current U.S. passport with at least 6 months left before expiration at the time you return home. Please ask about special requirements for Children under 18 years.
NOTE: A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited; prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up may be subject to additional charges. Change to packages and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel and Divers Insurance are highly recommended.
Full payment is due by Oct. 1, 2021