March 17, 2018 - March 24, 2018
Little Cayman Beach Resort
Hurry – only 2 spaces available!
Located 85 miles east of Grand Cayman and only 5 miles from its sister island, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman’s quaint island offers 21 miles of spectacular shoreline, uncrowded beaches and clear turquoise waters. The island is partially ringed by a shallow coral reef shelf that turns into a vertical coral wall. The faces of these walls are decorated with a colorful array of sponges, hard corals, black coral and a myriad of marine life. Friendly grouper, turtles, rays and schools of reef fish sweep past as divers explore every nook and cranny.
At Little Cayman Beach Resort, relax in the freshwater pool or hot tub, visit the full service Nature Spa or just laze around on one of the many resort hammocks. Work out in the fully equipped weight center. Stay connected via the resort wide WIFI. Explore the island on a bicycle, kayak or hobbie cat. Enjoy fine meals prepared by the resorts world-class team of chefs.
Diver Pool View: $2825 pp or $2745 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non-Diver Pool View: 2575 pp or $2495 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Diver Ocean Front: $2925 pp or $2845 pp cash/ck disc. price
Non-Diver Ocean Front : $2675 pp or $2595 pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Instructor
- Round Trip Air From Denver
- Airport Ground Transfers in Little Cayman
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Meals Daily
- 6 Days of 2 Tank Morning Boat Dives Includes Tanks and Weights & $100 Resort Credit for Adult Divers*
- Welcome Rum Punch, Managers Cocktail Reception, Hotel Taxes, Free Wifi
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Gratuities for Hotel, Dive Staff & Baggage Handling
- Beverages (other than coffee, tea and juices w/meals)
- Dive Certifications (can be completed for a fee)
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Resort Requires Dive Computers for All Divers
*Resort Credit of $100 for Adult Divers Only
* Resort credits issued for paid adult divers, only, maximum 2 per room. Resort credit certificates will be provided in digital form at time of final payment for distribution to guests. Printed certificates must be presented at check-in by the guest to whom theywere issued to be valid. Resort credits may be used for additional diving, diving, services, water sports’ equipment rental; souvenirs, drinks or cocktails purchased, or spa services. May not be used for gratuities. Unused credits will not be refunded.
A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of return date. ** Special documentation requirements for children under 18.
Note: A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Single persons may be subject to additional charges. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by Jan. 2, 2018
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended.[maxbutton id=”42″]