July 8, 2023 - July 15, 2023
Brac Reef Beach Resort
Cayman Brac is one of the sister islands to Grand Cayman. It is 12 miles long by 2 miles wide and is located approximately 89 miles north east of Grand Cayman. Cayman Brac is an ecotourism paradise for divers and nature-lovers. Its legendary underwater walls and breathtaking marine life are thrilling. The diving varies from verticle walls to colorful reefs which promise beautiful hard and soft coral, plenty of turtles, groupers, stingrays and tropical fish. Brac Reef Beach Resort offers a wreck dive on the MV Captain Keith Tibbetts, a 330 foot Russian Frigate that has become home to several eels, lobsters, fish and is covered with an impressive coat of coral and sponges.
Brac Reef Beach Resort is located on a palm laden white sand beach with a full service day spa, fresh water pool, lighted tennis court, conference facility and award winning chefs in their restaurant and tropical drinks at the Tipsy Turtle Bar. Topside activities available include bicycling, kayaking, rock climbing and spa treatments. The island is also home to many marked and unmarked caves that are interesting to explore. This is not a city location but rather a secluded tropical paradise.
Diver Dbl.: $3695 pp • $3585 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non-Diver Dbl.: $3435 pp • $3335pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Instructor Escort Chris Hatfield
- Round Trip Air from Denver (red eye out bound)
- Airport to Resort Transfers (Round Trip)
- 7 Nights Accommodations at Brac Reef Beach Resort
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily
- 6 Days of 2 Tank Morning Boat Dives, Tanks & Weights
- 5 Days of 1 Tank Afternoon Boat Dives, Tanks & Weights (1 day, 2 dives at Little Cayman weather dependent )
- Unlimited Tanks for Shore Diving (Transportation not included) (No Shore Diving at Resort)
- Welcome Cocktail & Managers Reception
- Divers Ins. Required & Travel Ins. Recommended
- Beverages (other than coffee, tea, juices with included meals)
- Baggage Fees & Handling
- Personal Dive Equipment (BDC, Regulator, Gauges, Wetsuit.( Dive Computers required, resort offers complimentary use if needed)
- Dive Guide Gratuities
- Scuba Certification with A-1 on the Trip $260 for 4 Dives and $180 for 2 Dives
All U.S. Citizens must have a Current U.S. Passport with at least 6 months left before expiration upon return home. Special documentation required for children under the age of 18.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and current airfare and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up will be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full Payment is due by April 4, 2023
Diver insurance is required & Travel Insurance is strongly recommended
Optional Add On’s
Boat Night Dives are $70 per person upon request at the resort and based on availability and weather. A minimum number of divers is required.