A-1’s Gas Blender Specialty Course
Why take this course?
Gas Blender teaches the concepts and skills necessary to safely blend nitrox blends for mixed-gas diving. This is a non-diving program that is open to certified and uncertified divers, and teaches the theory and techniques required to safely blend breathing gases.
What You Will Learn:
- Assist customers in the best gas selection for any given dive
- Safely handle oxygen and prepare nitrox and trimix for scuba diving use
- Determine gas mixing requirements manually and using gas blending software
- Blend gas mixtures to within 1% of the desired value
- Properly and accurately analyze the resulting blends
- Minimum age of 18
What will you be doing?
- Blend at least two (2) nitrox gas mixtures to within 1% of the desired value
- Take a written final exam
Course Fee – $250
- Online digital manual
- Classroom session
- SSI Speciaty certification
Sign Up Now
Contact us at 303-789-2450 to begin!