Gas Blender Program
Why take this course?
Gas Blender teaches the concepts and skills necessary to safely blend nitrox blends for mixed-gas diving. This is a non-diving program that is open to certified and uncertified divers, and teaches the theory and techniques required to safely blend breathing gases.
What You Will Learn:
- Assist customers in the best gas selection for any given dive.
- Safely handle oxygen and prepare nitrox and trimix for scuba diving use.
- Determine gas mixing requirements manually and using gas blending software.
- Blend gas mixtures to within 1% of the desired value.
- Properly and accurately analyze the resulting blends.
- Minimum age of 18
What will I be doing?
- 1 classroom session
- Blend at least two (2) nitrox gas mixtures to within 1% of the desired value
$180.00 which includes the Course Kit
Sign Up Now
Contact us at 303-789-2450 to begin!