Reserve your rental equipment online and get a confirmation within 24 hours.
A-1 Scuba accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
We have a complete selection of kids' equipment for diving and snorkeling. Hey, we've even got wetsuits for kids!
Click here to see the BCD that we keep in stock specifically for kids' rentals!
We rent great equipmenT
1. A-1 Rental Equipment is looked over EACH & EVERY time it is returned, unlike most facilities that service their rental gear every 3 to 6 months. Performance of each piece is analyzed and any needed maintenance, no matter how minor, is performed and logged before we rent it out again.
2. We rent everything you need: BCDs, (including kid sizes) Regulators, Gauges, Dive Computers (that are both Nitrox and Air compatible - up to 40%), Shortie Wetsuits, 3 and 7mm Full Wetsuits and much, much more!!!
3. Our rental Buoyancy Compensators are all weight- integrated, for your comfort and convenience (yeah baby -- no weight belt required!). All are state of the art models from both Cressi and Oceanic . No need for a weight belt!
4. We furnish FREE use of an equipment bag for you to carry and transport your rental equipment on your travel adventures.
5. We give you tips and help you set up your rental gear. When you pick up your rental equipment, one of our professional staff will take the time to install the equipment on a scuba tank and review the care and use of your rental gear.
6. Best of all, we are reasonably priced!!! We also offer package pricing for multiple items, such as a BC, Regulator and computer package. Click here for our rental rates.
The Alpha 8 Sport is the top-performing regulator in its class. Designed to perform to the U.S. Navy's Class A standards at 198 feet.
All of our regulator systems include a ScubaPro R295 Octo and a two gauge console (pressure and depth).
The MaxDepth gauge is one of the most dependable instruments around for divers who don't feel they need the advanced features of a Personal Dive Computer.
Easy to read in shallow depths
OceanGlo® luminescent gauge face absorbs light and glows approximately 7 times faster and longer than conventional glow-in-the-dark materials
200' maximum depth reading
Automatic maximum depth indicator
This jacket has been specifically designed for those who travel by plane as it is the result of painstaking research on the most suitable materials for reducing weight to a minimum.
The back is soft and padded and has a rear rubber area with a strong grip and a double strap to safely lock the tank in place.
Weighs 5.6 lbs (size large) with integrated Lock Aid weight system.
A jacket for the diver who wants to keep it simple, the OceanPro 1000D QLR (integrated weight system) BCs feature the same quality workmanship, comfort and fit that you expect from Oceanic.
Integrated backpack with carrying handle and easy to adjust quick release shoulder adjustments.
Designed with generous strap adjustments, the Explorer Youth BC is a fully-functional BC sized specifically for the young Explorers of the ocean and is weight integrated.
Weight integrated system accommodates up to 10 lbs.
In Wrist Mount only
With all the tech and performance features serious divers seek and Oceanic's trademark ease-of-use. Air, and Nitrox Modes. SmartGlo Backlighting (except VEO 1.0), Audible alarm and Automatic Safety Stop Prompt.