Bonaire – Plaza Beach Resort (sold out, waitlist only)
November 26, 2022 - December 4, 2022
8 Nights – All Inclusive!
Located 50 miles north of Venezuela, Bonaire is well known as one of the premier locations in the world of diving. There are over 86 charted dive sites and some of the best shore diving anywhere in the world. Reefs teeming with dazzling fish and spectacular drop-offs in water with incredible visibility and almost non-existent currents. Boat rides are within 15 minutes of your resort. Gentle trade winds make for a great Caribbean vacation.
Plaza Resort Bonaire’s premier luxury ocean front resort has it all. A beautiful white sand beach, swimming pool, The Tipsy Seagull restaurant, Coconut Crash Bar, Snack Corner on the Beach, spa and fitness, tennis courts, wifi, water sports facility, complete dive center and more. Enjoy snorkeling and diving the famous house reef “18 palms” right off the beautiful white sand beach in front of the resort.
Grand Suite Ocean View Dbl. Diver: $3455 pp $3355 pp cash/ck. disc.
Grand Suite Ocean View Dbl. Non-Diver: $3215 pp $3115 cash/ck. disc.
Junior Suite Pool View Dbl. Diver: $3285 pp $3185 pp cash/ck. disc.
Junior Suite Pool View Dbl. Non-Diver: $3045 pp $2945 cash/ck. disc.
- A-1 Instructor Escort Thomas Whiteley
- Roundtrip Air from Denver
- Round Trip Ground Transfers in Bonaire
- 8 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Meals Daily, Buffet Style Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Drinks Including Cocktails & Smoothies (premium inclusive)
- 6 Days of 2 Tank Boat Diving and Unlimited Shore Diving
- Free Nitrox for Nitrox Certified Divers
- Tanks & Weights
- Activities Including Beach Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Yoga, Salsa Classes, Gym & Evening Entertainment. Use of Paddle boards, Kayaks, Catamaran & Snorkeling Equipment, Free Wi-Fi & Safety Deposit Box, Suites offer Coffee Maker & Mini Fridge or Mini Cooler, Beach Chairs & Pool Towels.
- All Tax and Service Charges on Package Inclusions
- Personal Scuba Equipment
- Dive Guide Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Marine Park Fee $45
- Open Water Certification ($250 for 4 dives, $175 for 2)
- Divers Insurance Required & Travel Insurance Highly Recommended
A current U.S. Passport with at least 6 mo. left before expiration at time of return home. Please ask about special requirements for children under 18 years old.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control; and an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up are subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by August 20, 2022