Colorado’s Largest Scuba Event!
Friday May 18 | Saturday May 19 | Sunday May 20, 2018
Join us for great new products, presentations, programs, awesome raffle opportunities, prizes and more!
Friday, May 18th: (10:00am – 6:30pm) In store sale starts with great pricing
Saturday, May 19th: (9:00am – 5:00pm) Sale, events, presentations, tent activities and more
Sunday, May 20th: (9:00am – 5:00pm) Sale, events, presentations, tent activities and grand prize drawings (starts at 3:00pm)
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR’S EXCITING EVENT
- Two great raffle opportunities for two great organizations: Craig Hospital and the WAVES (Wounded America Veterans Experience Scuba) Project
- FREE Try Scuba Experiences!
- Incredible travel and equipment presentations by the pros from around the globe
- Enter to win a chance for one of thousands of $$ worth of travel and equipment prizes
- Service and Rental savings
- Save on dive gear, travel, classes and aquarium programs
- Free hot dogs and drinks
- Raffle and Grand Prize Drawings begin at 3pm on Sunday
TRY SCUBA DIVING……. FOR FREE
Bring a friend, neighbor, relative, loved one (anyone) and let us treat them to the fun, freedom and excitement of scuba diving.
*Please only non-certified divers and one experience per person for the weekend.
Try Scuba Diving……. for FREE!
Here’s the perfect opportunity to come and try Scuba Diving….. for FREE! This incredible offer is for non-certified people and only good on Saturday and Sunday from 11am to 2pm each day.
- Participant must be at least 10 years of age
- All children (under 18) will need to have a parent or legal guardian present during the experience.
- Each participant will need to complete a PADI Discover Scuba Diving Waiver and bring it with you or we can provide a copy at the store.
- All children (under 18) must have a parent or legal guardian sign the Discover Scuba Diving Waiver.
- A ‘yes’ response to any medical question means that there is a preexisting condition that may affect the participant’s safety while diving. They must seek the advice of a physician, and sign a separate form stating the participant is medically safe to dive, prior to engaging in any diving activities. A separate form is available: click here to view it. Sorry, there are no exceptions to this important standard.
- Each participant will need to bring his or her own bathing suit and towel
- Space is limited and based on a first come first served basis.
- This FREE experience is limited to one time per person for the weekend.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please call us at 303-789-2450.
PRIZES, PRIZES AND MORE PRIZES!
Door prizes, travel prizes, giveaways and more. So many great opportunities to win!
Check out your many opportunities to WIN one of several thousands of dollars in prizes!
1. PRESENTATION PRIZES
As you enter the various seminars, you will be provided a drawing card. Once the seminar has ended, there will be one or more door prize drawings. The collected cards will be placed in the bin for the Grand Prize drawings at 3pm on Sunday.
Sorry, cards will not be handed out once the seminar begins and will not be collected until the seminar ends.
Rules apply cards must be filled out completely and legibly, you must be present to win
2. EVENT ENTRY CARD/GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS
Win one of Several Equipment or Travel Prizes
As you enter the tent, one of our greeters will provide you with a drawing card. Simply complete the card and return it to the greeter. It will be placed into a special bin for the Grand Prize Drawings on Sunday starting at 3pm.
Rules apply cards must be filled out completely and legibly, you must be present to win and there is a limit of one entry card per person per day.
3. QUESTIONNAIRE PRIZE
Trip for 2 at Anthony's Key Resort in Roatan
7-night’s accommodations, meals, diving and airport transfers to AKR
As you enter the tent one of our greeters will provide you with an event questionairre. Simply locate the professional representative for the destination, equipment or training organization, and ask them for the correct answer. Once complete, return to the greeter station and one of the greeters will check your answers for accuracy. Kind of like the days of handing your homework to the teacher but this is more fun! Your completed questionnaire will be placed in a designated box. The prize drawing, and announced winner, will be during the Sunday 3pm Grand Prize drawings.
The winner must be present to win and must be at least 18 years of age. ID verification may be required.
4. TRAVEL PRESENTATION PRIZE
Trip for (1) to Indonesia
Indonesia - "Passport to Paradise" trip for (1) person includes 3-nights at Murex Manado, 3-nights at Bangka and 3-nights at Lembeh Resort for a total of up to 18 dives.
You’ll receive an entry card for each travel presentation you attend. The more presentations you attend, the more times you will be entered and the better your chances to win. The winners name will be announced during the Sunday 3pm Grand Prize drawings. Sorry, cards will not be handed out once the presentation begins and will not be collected until the presentation ends.
Rules apply cards must be filled out completely and legibly, you must be present to win and must be at least 18 years of age. ID verification may be required.
5. EQUIPMENT PRESENTATION PRIZE
ScubaPro MK11/C370 Regulator
You'll receive an entry card for each equipment and education presentation you attend. The more presentations you attend, the more times you’ll be entered and the better your chances to win a prize. During the Sunday 3pm Grand Prize drawings one name will be drawn to win the equipment presentation prize. Sorry, cards will not be handed out once the presentation begins and will not be collected until the presentation ends.
Rules apply cards must be filled out completely and legibly and you must be present to win.
ENTER TO WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO COZUMEL OR TO THE PHILIPPINES
Support two amazing organizations!
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO COZUMEL!
Help support Craig Hospitals Therapeutic Recreation Department and their many patient activities (including scuba diving) by purchasing a raffle ticket(s) during our May 19 & 20 Event.
Raffle tickets can be purchased online and will be on sale, at the Arapahoe Sertoma Foundation booth, for $20 per ticket or six tickets for $100. All proceeds from the raffle go to Craig Hospital. The winning ticket will be drawn during the Grand Prize drawing, beginning at 3pm on Sunday the 21st.
The prize includes: 7-night's accommodations for two at Hotel Cozumel Resort (three meals daily, snacks and drinks). Certified divers will enjoy six days of boat diving provided by our friends at Dive Paradise.
Not included: Airfare, transfers, diving equipment, park fees ($2 per day). Other restrictions may apply. Offer Expires May 2019
You need NOT be present to win!
WIN A TRIP FOR TWO TO THE PHILIPPINES!!
A-1 is proud to be an "affiliate" partner of the 501-(c)(3) WAVES (Wounded American Veterans Experience Scuba) Project. This incredible organization has a track record of tremendous success, using the platform of SCUBA, to help rehabilitate those injured while serving our country. This partnership provides us the means to train and certify qualified disabled veterans (and their buddy).............at no cost to them! Your raffle ticket(s) purchase will be instrumental in helping us provide this great service to our brave men and women who served their country.
Raffle tickets can be purchased online and will be for sale, at the Arapahoe Sertoma Foundation booth on May 19 & 20, for $20 per ticket or six tickets for $100. All proceeds from the raffle go to the A-1/WAVES program for disabled veterans. The winning ticket will be drawn during the Grand Prize drawing, beginning at 3pm on Sunday the 21st.
This incredible prize includes: 7-night's accommodations (for two) to one of the Atlantis Resorts (Puerto Galera or Dumaguete). Includes: accommodations, three meals daily and up to five daily boat dives.
Not included: Airfare, transfers, diving equipment. Other restrictions or fees may apply.
Offer Expires May 21, 2019
You need NOT be present to win!
TRAVEL AND EQUIPMENT PRESENTATIONS
Incredible travel and equipment presentations by the pros.
Saturday May 19th & Sunday May 20th
For every seminar that you attend you'll receive an additional entry card for our grand prize drawing on Sunday. You must be present to win
- Door Prizes at each seminar
- Experience the sights and sounds of exotic destinations throughout the world
- Meet and hear firsthand from the resort and destination representatives
SATURDAY – May 19th
10:00 am "Solomon Islands" World class diving with exceptional marine biodiversity and historical diving, Guadalcanal. Join Lynn Taylor for a sneak preview of A-1's trip planned for the end of March 2020.
10:45 am "We've Got The Key To the Aquarium Of The World" Loreto Mexico has more than 40 dive sites in 3 of the 5 islands of the Loreto Bay Marine Park. You can find a variety of marine life on these beautiful reefs. Presented by Maria Najera & Rafael Villegas with Dolphin Dive Baja
11:30 am “St. Lucia’s Stunning Beauty Above and Below”
Immerse yourself in the stunning panorama and marine delights at Saint Lucia’s Anse Chastanet Resort. Presented by Yasha Troubetzkoy
12:15 pm “See And Hear Why Grand Cayman Is So Highly Acclaimed By Divers" An overview of diving in Grand Cayman. Presented by Freddy Frederick with Epic Divers
1:00 pm “The Resort that Nature Designed” Find out what’s new at Anthony’s Key Resort, Roatan Honduras, where you can swim/snorkel and dive with their resident dolphin’s. Presented by Mandy Wagner and special guest, AKR owner Julio Galindo
1:45 pm "Sharks, Rays and Research, Mapelo Island" A unique educational diving experience. Learn more about protecting and collecting important data on marine species and how you can get involved. Presented by Dr. Alex Antoniou with Fins Attached
2:30 pm "A Unique Port -Of-Call"
Get the latest update on diving in Cozumel and staying at Hotel Cozumel Resort. It is always exciting and is priced to come back to year after year. Presented by Raquel Dominguez with Hotel Cozumel Resort and Michael Penwarden the new owner of Dive Paradise.
3:15 pm "Advantages Of Diving in Cancun" One of Mexico's most popular tourist destinations with white sand beaches and turquoise waters. Presented by Thomas Hurtado with Scuba Cancun
SUNDAY – May 20th
10:00 am "Australia In Focus" Lots to choose from when visiting Australia including off the beaten path adventures. Presented by Jan Hauer with Down Under Answers
10:45 am "Why Reef Divers Valet Diving Is Clearly A Great Choice" No one does it better on all 3 Cayman Islands. Our valet diving services take the work out of diving and make it easy and fun for all levels and ages. Presented by Debbie Speer with Clearly Cayman
11:30 am "The Caribbean's Best Kept Secret" Diving and visiting the island of Curacao with its Dutch influence and insight to their coral protection and restoration project. Presented by Jeremiah Peek with Ocean Encounters Curacao.
12:15 pm "Passport To Paradise" Explore 3 distinct North Sulawesi diving locations in one phenomenal trip. Bunaken, Bangka & Lembeh, incredible reefs, kaleidoscopic walls and world's best muck diving. Easy boat diving transfers between all 3 locations. Presented by Arlene & Dave Cole
1:00 pm " More Than A Divers Paradise"
Bonaire offers scuba diving 24/7, 365 days a year with an average water temperature of 80 degrees, average visibility 85 feet plus, great shore diving and there is even more to do above the water. Presented by Richard Bilderbeek with Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire
1:45 pm "Discover Marine Diversity Diving The Heart Of The Coral Triangle" From Whale Sharks to Pygmy Sea Horses, complete your bucket list, dive the best of the Philippines. Presented by Larry Connor with Atlantis Resorts and Azores Live-aboard.
3:00 – GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS!!
Must be present to win!
Saturday May 19th and Sunday May 20th
You'll receive an entry card at the beginning of each seminar you attend. The more you attend the better your chances to win at the grand prize drawing on Sunday. You must be present to win
Seminar times & presentations are subject to change so please re-check this list prior to the event.
- Door Prizes at each seminar
- Meet and hear firsthand from the representatives
Saturday May 19th
10:15 – WAVES (Wounded American Veterans Experience Scuba)
Learn about the WAVES/A-1 program, the benefits of diving for a disabled veteran and learn what you can do to help.
11:00 – Pearl Harbor Wounded Veterans In Parks - Brett Seymour & Scott Taylor
Join A1's Scott Taylor and Brett Seymour, Deputy Chief of the NPS Submerged Resources Center, as they present on a recent National Park Service / WAVES Project expedition that involved our wounded service members in the scientific study, interpretation, and protection of one of our nation’s most important memorials to military service and sacrifice—USS Arizona in Pearl Harbor, HI.
11:45 – Suunto - Lonny Haynes
Introducing the NEW Suunto EON Core Computer
12:30 – ScubaPro - Scott Dawson
Travel Lite with ScubaPro's light weight, high performance dive equipment
1:15 – Indigo Industries - Ranch Pratt
Indigo brings the next level of BCD technology, the patented MATIC system
2:00 – Aqua Lung - Colin Ackerman
The New i300c computer with bluetooth technology
2:45 – SeaLife - Debra Gaburo
Underwater cameras and Sealife newest lighting systems
3:30 – Divers Alert Network (DAN) Hazards of Underwater Photography- Theresa Kaplan
Scuba diving and photography may both be relaxing, but when combined they add new challenges for the diver to manage. Hear about actual incidents involving underwater photography and learn how to avoid similar situations so both you and your buddy can safely enjoy your dive.
Sunday May 2oth
9:30 – Sherwood Scuba/Akona - Debra Gaburo
New Computers from Sherwood & the newest bags from Akona
10:15 – WAVES (Wounded American Veterans Experience Scuba) -
What is the WAVES/A-1 program, the benefits of diving for a disabled veteran and learn what you can do to help.
11:00 – Recovering the Past - Diving to Honor the Lost of WWII - Brett Seymour
Join Brett Seymour, underwater photographer and Deputy Chief of the National Park Service Submerged Resources Center, as he presents on a recent expedition to the famed B-24 Liberator “Tulsamerican” lost during mission to occupied Poland on December 17, 1944. Brett’s photographic talk will highlight an international team of archeologist and technical divers as they carry out a US Department of Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency (DPAA) mission to recover three lost airmen aboard the downed B-24 off the coast of Croatia.
11:45 – TUSA/U.K./Sea & Sea - Roddy Winton
New Paragon mask from TUSA & New Products development from Sea & Sea
12:30 –Light & Motion - Darrin Davis
Lights for photo/video and for lighting up your diving
1:15 - Divers Alert Network (DAN) Lessons Learned from Scuba Diving Incidents - Theresa Kaplan
Since 2012, the DAN Diving Incident Reporting System has collected over 500 non-fatal incident reports. Hear about these stories and learn how to recognize, respond to and avoid similar incidents that cause dive injuries.
3:00 – GRAND PRIZE DRAWINGS BEGIN!!
Must be present to win!
Get your equipment serviced by “Colorado’s best team of technicians.” They’ll keep your gear working properly and help maximize your bottom-time. Click below for more information and a great coupon.
Our Award-Winning and Nationally Recognized Repair Facility and Staff Can't Be Beat!
Why get your equipment serviced at A-1?
- Expert Factory-Certified Service Technicians
- Servicing Dive Equipment Since 1959
- Heated Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Oxygen Safe Lubricants used on all parts
- Integrated Depth and Computer Test Chamber
- Flow-Bench Test Station
- Nationally Recognized and Award-Winning Repair Facility
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Fast Turn Around Time: One Week or Less
Print this coupon for a $10 off your next complete (BCD and Requlator System) service
We've got everything you need!
- State of the art regulators
- Travel friendly weight-integrated BCDs
- All our computers are simple, easy to use and Nitrox ready
- Regulators are fully serviced, Flow-Bench tested prior to each rental and include an alternate air source, depth gauge and submersible pressure gauge
- Includes the use of a dive duffle bag
- Come in for a custom fitting or reserve on-line 24/7
Print this coupon for $25 off any 1-week regulator/BCD package!
KIDS SCUBA CLASSES
We are offering some great deals on kids scuba classes.
KIDS ONLY SCUBA COURSE – SORRY, NO ADULTS ALLOWED!
Sign up for the Kids Only course in June or July and Open Water Dives 1 & 2 at the Downtown Aquarium in June or July and get $30.00 off
- Must pay in full for both courses and materials by May 31st, 2018 to receive $30.00 off course fee. Does not include course materials (eLearning or standard student kit and DVD)
- Only valid for our June and July Kids Only Class at A-1 and any June or July Open Water Dives 1 & 2 at the Downtown Aquarium. Does not include open water dives 3 & 4.
- Any transfers or cancellations inside a week of the Kids Only class, Open Waters 1 & 2 at the Downtown Aquarium will result in a transfer or cancellation fee.
- Discount cannot be applied to any other course or course materials
MASTER SEAL TEAM - Save $30.00
Sign up for our June or July Master Seal Team and receive $30.00 off the Master Seal Team Course Fee.*
- Must pay in full for Master Seal Team Course by May 31st, 2018
- Offer only valid for the June or July Master Seal Team Courses
- Any transfers or cancellations inside a week of the class will result in a transfer or cancellation fee.
- Discount does not apply to any other program or required Seal Team course materials.
BEGINNER AND CONTINUING EDUCATION SPECIALS
Savings on select classes.
E-DIVER COURSE – SAVE $35!
This is by far our most popular program. Complete your pool dives, knowledge development and first two open water dives at the Denver Downtown Aquarium. All in one weekend!
This unique course will have you blowing bubbles in our onsite pool and diving in one of the most "unique environments in the country." You'll begin on Friday evening and finish on Sunday afternoon.
Offer valid through June 3, 2018. Does not include the online fee to PADI or any additional PADI materials. Cancellations and transfers are subject to an additional fee.For more details on this special please call us at 303-789-2450
ADVENTURE DIVER COURSE – SAVE $35
Here's your chance to dive with some of the ocean's coolest critters – right here in Colorado! You'll learn how to better identify fish & describe their characteristics, improve your personal buoyancy & dive with sharks, barracudas, sawfish and so much more. These new underwater activities will improve your buddy awareness, make you a more comfortable diver and enhance your diving self-confidence.
YOUR AQUARIUM DIVES INCLUDE:
- Three separate PADI Adventure Dives (Peak Performance Buoyancy, Shark Awareness & Fish Identification)
- Dive in two of the aquarium sites
- The use of all diving equipment
- (1) day aquarium pass (that day)
Must pay in full at time of enrollment. Does not include PADI materials. Cancellations or transfers will negate the special pricing. Course special valid through June 10, 2018.
For more details on this special please call us at 303-789-2450
ULTIMATE RESCUE DIVER - SAVE $35
When diving you want a buddy who is extremely comfortable in the water and has the necessary knowledge and skills to solve water related problems. This program will prepare you to help prevent, and if necessary, manage dive emergencies (minor and major) using a variety of techniques.
Upon completion of the programs you will be trained and certified in the following courses: PADI Rescue Diver and DAN DEMP (Dive Emergency Management Provider). DEMP includes: Basic Life Support CPR and First Aid, Emergency Oxygen for Scuba Diving Injuries, First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life and Neurological Assessment as well as two PADI Distinctive Specialties (Oxygen and Hazardous Marine Life).
For a list of prerequisites, necessary equipment, inclusions and exclusion please click here
Must pay in full at time of enrollment. Special is only valid for our June through September 2018 local programs. Note: Cancellations or transfers will negate the special pricing. Course discount valid through June 10, 2018.
For more details on this special please call us at 303-789-2450
A-1 ESCORTED GROUP TRIPS
Check out our exciting upcoming adventures in 2018, 2019 and 2020!
Upcoming A-1 Group Trips
- Cozumel - Annual Adaptive Scuba Trip: June 16 - 23, 2018 *WAITLIST
- Malpelo Island: July 15 - 27, 2018
- Philippines: July 16 - 28, 2018 *WAITLIST
- Cozumel: August 11 - 18, 2018
- Africa: September 7 - 21, 2018 *WAITLIST
- Curacao: November 24 - December 1, 2018
- Bonaire: January 5 - 13, 2019
- Roatan: March 23 - 30, 2019
Contact us to be placed on our interest list for any of the following trips. (details coming soon)
- Philippines: April 5-17, 2019
- Cayman Brac (adaptive diver trip): June 15-22, 2019
- Solomon Islands: March 26-April 4, 2020
Come check out the largest variety of name-brand equipment in the state! There will be special event pricing on nearly everything in the store and several unannounced specials. Bring your swimsuit and try it on in the pool. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Largest Selection Of Wetsuits and Exposure Apparel In Colorado
- Neoprene 1, 3 & 5mm Wetsuits by Henderson, O'Neill, Bare, ScubaPro, Aqua Lung fullsuits & shorties.
- Drysuits from Bare, Aqua Lung and more available
- Huge selection of 50+ SPF!! Rash Guards, Water Wear and Thermal Vests! Ladies', Men's and Kids' Sizes Available
- Neo Sport and Fourth Element in stock (Vest, Shirts, Pants, Shorts and Accessories)
- Swimwear by Aqua Sphere, Body Glove & Fourth Element
- Swim Gear & Triathlon Wetsuits
- Board Shorts for Guys and Gals
- Over 20 different computer models from Shearwater, Aqua Lung, Oceanic, Suunto, ScubaPro, Atomic in stock. Check out the full color screen options available from Suunto, Oceanic, Atomic, ScubaPro and Shearwater.
- Ask about the Oceanic & ScubaPro trade-in option.
Regulators & Alternates
- Check out the High Tech Regulators from: Atomic, Aqua Lung, ScubaPro, and Mares
- Light-weight travel regs, cold water regs, and more cutting-edge, unique regulators will be available!
- Trade-in-Trade up your old regulator (ask for details)
- Ladies, Mens, Jacket, Back Flotation, Travel, Custom - we have just the BCD for you!
- We have the latest from ScubaPro, Aqua Lung, Mares, Zeagle, Cressi and more.
Mask, Fins, Snorkels and Swim-fins
- Choose from our Massive Selection of Top Brands and Models of Masks, Fins and Snorkels. Come See the latest and greatest in Snorkeling Equipment and Technology. Combo Sets to satisfy any budget!
- Dive, Snorkel, Swim, Freedive - we have a huge selection of fins on sale - even Monofins!
- *Save on all spring straps and spring kits
- Check out our Digital Photo Course at the Downtown Aquarium!!
- SeaLife DC2000 with a multitude of lighting packages available
- Go Pro HERO5 & HERO6 Cameras and Accessories
- Strobes, Lenses, Dry Cases, Accessories And More...
- Sea & Sea, Strobes and Accessories
- GoBe and Sola Lighting Systems and Accessories SAVE NOW!
Custom Dive Equipment Packages
Find the perfect combination of items just for you!
Can't find a package to fit your needs? Not to worry, we're happy to custom design a dive equipment package to meet your individual and budgetary needs!!!
Good For Any Amount. Use Towards Products, Classes, Aquarium Programs and Trips! We Can Mail Them Anywhere within the U.S.
Dive with the Fish for free!
To Celebrate our Annual May Event, with any full scuba equipment package receive a Free "Dive with the Fish" at the Downtown Aquarium.
A $185 Value!!!! A-1 Exclusive!
There’s plenty of parking available throughout the weekend
- A-1’s parking lot – space is limited (there will be designated parking for people with disabilities)
- Along Windemere street
- Carpet Mill (west of A-1)
- Pirate’s Cove (1 block east of A-1 on Belleview)
- Baseball Park (east of A-1)
A Big Thanks To Our Many Sponsors!
Travel Destinations – please keep checking for updates
- Cozumel – Dive Paradise – Michael & Caroline Penwarden
- St Lucia – Anse Chastanet Resort – Yasha Troubetzkoy
- Cancun – Scuba Cancun – Thomas Hurtado
- Bonaire – Plaza Beach Resort – Richard Bilderbeek
- Loreto – Loreto Hotel Association/Dolphin Dive Baja – Maria Najera & Rafael Villegas
- Indonesia – Murex & Lembeh Resorts – Arlane & Dave Cole
- Philippines- Atlantis Dive Resorts & Azores Live Aboard – Larry Connor
- Roatan – Anthony’s Key Resort – Mandy Wagner and Owner Julio Galindo
- Curacao – Ocean Encounters – Jeremiah Peek & Pol Bosch
- Apple Vacations –Sarah Rau
- Grand Cayman – Epic Divers – Freddy Frederick & Pete Foster
- Hotel Cozumel – Raquel Dominguez & Ana Garcia
- Nassau Bahamas -Stuart Cove’s – Pam Cristman
- Cayman Islands- Little Cayman Beach Resort, Brac Reef Beach Resort and Cobalt Coast – Debbie Speer
- Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Africa – Down Under Answers & Africa Answers – Jan Hauer
- Cayman Island Department of Tourism – Julie Obreiter
- Malpelo Island – Fins Attached – Dr. Alex Antoniou
- Fiji, Ultimate Fiji Vacations – Megham Dunn
- Pet and People Sitters (a great relief for travelers)- Michele Kell
Equipment and & Education Organizations
- Aqua Lung/Deep See – Chris Fuller
- Atomic/Bare/Hollis/Oceanic/Stahlsac/Suunto/Zeagle – Lonny Haynes
- Akona/Sealife/Sherwood – Debra Gaburo
- Cressi/Kraken – Tom Kurras
- Denver Downtown Aquarium – Todd Hall and Wendie Murray
- Divers Alert Network (D.A.N.) – Theresa Kaplan
- Dive Flag Jewelry – Evonne & Michael Dunn
- Fins Attached – Alex Antonio
- Forth Element – Michele Tomillo
- Henderson – Scott Witten
- Indigo Industries – Ranch Pratt & Dana Zamalloa
- Innovative Scuba Concepts – Kevin Schwartz
- Light & Motion – Darrin Davis
- Mares – Rick Trapp
- National Park Service SRC – Brett Seymour
- PADI – LeRoy Wickham
- ScubaPro – Scott Dawson
- Spy Optical – Davey Gonzales
- TUSA/Sea & Sea/Underwater Kinetics/Waterproof – Roddy Winton