Roatan – Anthony’s Key Resort
February 17, 2024 - February 24, 2024
Enjoy the clear water and un-crowded diving of Roatan’s underwater wonderland. Once you have experienced it, you will want to return. It would be easier to list what Roatan lacks as a diving attraction than what it offers.
More like the Garden of Eden than a hotel, Anthony’s Key Resort will satisfy every passion for tropical splendor. You will be staying in a natural wood bungalow surrounded by jungle vegetation and scenic ocean views.
Surrounding Roatan are shallow fringing reefs, which form beautiful staghorn, elkhorn and other hard coral gardens and grottos. Decorated with delicate sprays of sea plumes and sea fans, these waters are home for every kind of Caribbean reef fish imaginable. Experience dramatic walls and unexpected appearances by mantas, dolphin and free-swimming game fish. Hard & soft coral’s, plentiful sponge life and abundant invertebrate life cling to the walls. The Institute of Marine Sciences located at the resort offers a variety of Dolphin experiences.
Key Deluxe Bungalow w/AC Diver Dbl $3595 pp or 3495 pp cash/ck. disc price
Key Superior Bungalow w/AC Diver Dbl $3455 pp or $3355 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Hill Superior Bungalow w/AC Diver Dbl $3205 pp or $3115 pp cash/ck. disc. price
Snorkeler only (- $60 pp)
Non-diver and non-snorkeler (-$180 pp)
- A-1 Inst. Escort Shane Taylor
- Roundtrip Air from Denver
- 7 Nights Accommodations
- 3 Meals Daily w/ Coffee, Tea & Juice
- 3 Boat Dives Daily
- 2 Boat Night Dives
- Air Tanks & Weights, Buoyancy Control Workshop
- Hotel Taxes & Airport/Hotel Transfers in Roatan
- Welcome Cocktail, Day Excursion to Maya Key, Island Fiesta Night, Fresh Water Swimming Pool, Kayaks, Stand-Up Paddle Boards, Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Resort & Dive Staff Gratuities
- Chamber Fee $2 per Day of Diving
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Dolphin Snorkel can be purchased for $83
- Dolphin Dive can be purchased for $110
- Open Water Certification on Trip $280 for 4 Certification Dives & $180 for 2
- Other Activities; Shark Dives, Horseback Riding & Zip Lines
A valid passport with at least 6 months left before expiration is required for all travelers.*** Special documentation is required for all children under 18 years.
Note: A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Single persons signing up will be subject to additional charges. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel insurance is highly recommended and divers insurance is required.
Full payment is due by December 6, 2023