Cuba – Garden of the Queens (sold out – waitlist only)
March 13, 2024 - March 23, 2024
CUBA, Garden of the Queen & Tours in HAVANA
This trip to Cuba falls under humanitarian projects. Marie Biologist will be teaching guests about marine conservation and the Garden of the Queens unique ecosystem. Garden of the Queen is located 60 miles off the southern coast of Cuba. You will be diving in an area that has been protected as a marine reserve for many years.
Your adventure will begin in Havana for 3 nights and will include the most popular sites such as Revolution Square, La Cabana Fortress, Cigar Factory, Classic Convertible Tour, Old Havana and more.
Once on board the Jardines Avalon III (JA3) live-aboard, you will enjoy pristine coral reefs, clear Caribbean waters, and an abundance of curious sea creatures. At many of the dive sites large numbers of groupers, reef sharks and colorful tropical fish will keep divers amazed. In the 90 mile stretch of mangroves and reef system you will have an opportunity to snorkel and photograph crocodiles between dives.
- 9 Deluxe Staterooms with port hole, 2 side by side twins or 1 Queen $7325 pp or $7115 pp cash/ck. discount price.
- 2 Deluxe Staterooms with no port hole, 2 twins $7075 pp or $6865 pp cash/ck. discount price.
- 2 Balcony Suites with large window and door to balcony, 2 side by side twins or 1 Queen $7885 pp or $7655 pp cash/ck. discount price.
- 2 Private Balcony Suites with sliding glass doors to balcony, 2 side by side twins or 1 Queen $8135 pp or $7905 pp cash/ck. discount price.
- A-1 Escorts Lynn & Scott Taylor
- Round Trip Air From Denver
- Airport to Hotel Ground Transfers Havana
- 3 nights in Havana, Grand Aston Hotel
- 2 Lunches and 3 Dinners in Havana
- 1 Half Day & 2 Full Day Tours with Guide
- Land Transfer Havana to Vessel $150 pp
- 7 Nights Accommodations Aboard Avalon Outdoors JA3
- 3 Meals Daily, Snacks & Beverages on Board
- 6 Days of 3 Tank Dives, Includes 1 Night Dive
- Tanks and Weights
- Vessel to Camaguey Airport Transfers
- Port Fee $240 pp and Conservation Fee $120 pp
- Gratuities for Hotel, Dive Staff, Baggage Handling Tour Guides & Drivers
- Airline Baggage Fees
- 2 Breakfast & Most Beverages in Havana
- Personal Dive Equipment
- Nitrox $ 120 for the Week.
- Pre -book a 4th Tank Dive Daily for $250 per Diver
- Visa Approx $100
- Divers Ins. REQUIRED for Every Diver
- Travel Ins. Highly Recommended
- Please note: Only crisp, clean US Dollars are accepted in Cuba, no other form of payment including credit card.
A valid passport that will not expire within 6 months of return date. ** Special documentation requirements for children under 18. A Visa is required.
NOTE: A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Single persons will be subject to additional charges. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist.
Full payment is due by November 16, 2023