The compact MK17 EVO is completely sealed off from the elements, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. The G260 is the most imitated air balanced second stage of all time. It features metal internal components and a left-right hose attachment option, making it a consistent top-of-the-line performer.
ScubaPro MK17 EVO/G260
10 in stock
10 in stock
- Air balanced diaphragm first stage, with its chrome-plated brass body, delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow (6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min) includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery. High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO’s largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Metal components (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector) increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes, and a Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.