April 4, 2019 - April 17, 2019
Philippines Atlantis Resorts
2 Islands – Puerto Galera & Dumaguete
The Philippines is comprised of over 7000 islands, boasting numerous world-class dive destinations with a variety of dive experiences. The world’s rarest creatures can be found here on a regular basis. Everything from giant frogfish, ghost pipefish, octopus, seahorses, every variety of nudibranch under the sea and many more exotic marine species can be found in the Philippines.
On this fabulous trip you will enjoy 2 different islands Puerto Galera with its white sand beaches is located on the island of Mindoro in the Luzon Island Group. The lively Sabang Beach is lined with resorts, restaurants and shops. There are a number of dive sites just minutes away from the resort making it easy to do 4 to 5 dives a day.
Dumaguete on Negros Oriental Island offers a tranquil setting with chocolate sand beaches about 15 minutes from town. This area has numerous dive sites within a short distance from the resort.
You will be staying beachfront at the Atalntis Resorts on both islands. Each resort has a complete Spa where you can enjoy a relaxing Spa treatment. Massages are a nominal fee.
Diver PG Suite & Dum. Deluxe Ocean Front: $4645pp or $4515pp cash/ck. disc.
Non-Diver PG Suite & Dum. Deluxe Ocean Front: $3465pp or $3365pp cash/ck. disc.
Diver PG Deluxe & Dum. Suite: $4535pp or $4405pp cash/ck. disc
Non-Diver PG Deluxe & Dum. Suite: $3355pp or $3255pp cash/ck. disc
- A-1 Inst. Escorts Lynn & Scott Taylor
- RT Air LAX to Manila
- RT Bus & Boat Transfer to Puerto Galera
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Puerto Galera
- RT Air Manila to Dumaguete
- RT Airport to Hotel Bus Transfers in Dumaguete
- 5 Nights Accommodations in Dumaguete
- 3 Meals Daily & Breakfast Beverages
- Up to 5 Boat Dives Daily, Tanks & Weights
- Day Trip Diving Apo Island from Dumaguete
- Unlimited Free Internet Access at Resorts
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- RT Air Denver to LAX (can be arranged by A-1)
- 1 Ni. Hotel LAX Upon Return (can be arranged by A-1)
- Drinks (some breakfast beverages are included)
- Resort Staff & Crew Gratuities
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Nitrox Unlimited, $116 pp at Each Resort
- Tourist Tax in Puerto Galera $3 Approx.
- Verde Is. Trip in Puerto Galera $85
- Marine Park Fee in Dumaguete $92
- Whale Shark Snorkel Trip from Dumaguete $98
- Personal Dive Equipment
A current U.S. passport with at least 6 months left before expiration at the time you return home. Please ask about special requirements for Children under 18 years.
Note: A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot.Space is limited; prices are based on double occupancy and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, anadditional feemay be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up may be subject to additional charges. Change to packages and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel and Divers Insurance are highly recommended.
Full payment is due by January 5, 2019