Galapagos Humboldt Explorer
July 16, 2021 - July 27, 2021
Whale Shark Season
For the adventurous diver, Galapagos is a must! The Galapagos archipelago is located in the Pacific Ocean, 600 miles west of Ecuador. There are hundreds of unique land and marine species, some still being discovered and many endemic to the area. Come explore and photograph the abundant wildlife and volcanic scenery in this naturalist wonderland. This incredible experience will remain forever in your memory. You will see more large unique underwater marine life in the Galapagos than most other diving locations. Whales, dolphin, sea lions, sharks, turtles and rays are just a few of the species that will cross your path. A trained naturalist guide who will explain and interpret the unusual sites you may see will accompany you. This trip is for experienced divers only. You must have at least 50 logged dives and advanced certification is recommended. You must be very comfortable in the water. This is the ultimate ecological trip!
Accommodations: Each stateroom on the Humboldt Explorer feature’s private bathroom and air conditioning aboard this luxurious fully equipped live aboard yacht.
$8155 per person or $7915 per person cash/ck. discount price
- A-1 Instructor Escort Heather Wood
- Round Trip Air from Denver
- 2 Night in Guayaquil, Ecuador
- Tour of Cocoa Plantation & Factory w/Lunch
- Airport to Hotel Transfers
- Flight Transfer to Galapagos
- 7 Nights Aboard the Humboldt Explorer
- 5 1/2 Days of Diving & Tanks & Weights
- 3 Meals per Day, All Beverages & Snacks aboard the Humboldt Explorer
- Commemorative Trip Shirt
- Meals While Land Based
- Crew Gratuities, Suggested $600 Per Person
- Baggage Handling & Miscellaneous Tips
- Galapagos National Park Fee $100 & $20 Visitor Tourist Card
- Chamber Fee $35
- Nitrox $150 Weekly (Optional)
- Personal Dive Equipment & 7MM Wetsuit, Hood & Gloves
- DAN Divers Ins. Required & Travel Ins. Highly Recommended
- Above Fees are Subject to Change
All U.S. citizens must have a current passport with a minimum of 6 months left at time of return home. Special documentation is required for children under 18.
A $2000 deposit is required to hold your spot.
Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and current airfare and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up will be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Diver’s Insurance is required and Travel Insurance is highly recommended.
Full payment is due by March 15, 2021