November 24, 2018 - December 1, 2018
Sold Out – Waitlist Only
CURACAO, one of the best-kept dive destination secrets of the Caribbean. Like it’s neighbor islands Bonaire and Aruba, Curacao, is located just off the northern tip of South America. Curacao is part of the Netherland Antilles and is located below the Hurricane belt, which assures great weather year round. A variety of nationalities show themselves off in nightlife, restaurants, architecture and shopping.
This destination is excellent for divers and non-divers alike. Curacao has spectacular dive sites just waiting to be explored. The health and diversity of corals are striking with schools of creole wrasse and chromis, frogfish, angelfish, and occasional eagle rays, manta rays, sea turtles and other sea creatures. Join our group for fun and lots of adventure!
Diver: $2565pp • $2495pp cash/ck. disc. price
Non- Diver: $2145pp • $2080pp cash/ck. disc. price
- A-1 Instructor Escort’s AnnaMaria & Butch
- Roundtrip Airfare from Denver
- Roundtrip Airport to Hotel Transfers
- 7 Nights at Sunscape Curacao Resort, SPA & Casino Deluxe Ocean View Room
- All Meals, Drinks, Snacks, Activities & Entertainment
- 5 Days of 2 Tank Boat Diving & Unlimited Shore Diving Includes 2 tank dive at Mushroom Forest & Klein Curacao
- Use of Tanks, Weights, Belts & Dive Locker
- 100 Per Person(for 18 and older) in Resort Coupons ($200 max per room) (See details below)
- Commemorative Trip-Shirt
All meals, drinks (including alcohol), snacks, entertainment, activities, free use of gym, sauna and steam room, chaise lounge, beach towels, scheduled downtown shuttle on a first come first serve basis.
$100 per person (>= 18 years) in Resort Coupons ($200 max per room). Resort coupons can be redeemed at the Spa (up to $40 per 50-minute treatment, not applicable to Beauty Salon), Romantic Dinners (up to $60 per romantic dinner scheduled with the Concierge) and up to $10 for every Bottle of Wine purchased.
- Baggage Handling Gratuities
- Dive Crew Gratuities
- Personal Scuba Equipment
- Scuba Inst. is Extra
- Open Water Cert. 1-4 $195, 3&4 only $120
- Travel & Divers Ins. (Highly Recommended)
All U.S. Citizens must have a Current U.S. Passport with at least 6 months left before expiration upon return home. Special documentation required for children under the age of 18.
A $400 deposit is required to hold your spot. Space is limited. Prices are based on double occupancy and current airfare and are subject to change. Please be aware the airline or operator may impose a fuel or tax surcharge over which we have no control, an additional fee may be charged prior to departure. Single persons signing up may be subject to additional charges. Changes to package and cancellation penalties do exist. Travel & Diver Insurance is strongly recommended.
Full payment is due by September 18, 2018[maxbutton id=”42″]