Tec 45 Extreme Diver Program In Denver
Why take this course?
The Tec 45 course picks up where Tec 40 leaves off and takes your training as a tec diver further and deeper. Tec 45 qualifies divers to make extended no stop dives, and accelerated decompression dives to a maximum of 45m/145ft. Divers use air and any EANx mix and oxygen with a maximum of 2 gas mixtures.
You’ll learn to make gas switch, extended no-decompression dives using air and enriched air to 145 feet, prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies, and master the basic skills and procedures you’ll need as you move into deeper technical diving.
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- A PADI Deep Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Tec 40 (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
- Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least: – 12 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet – 6 (with or without EANx) dives were deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
- At least 18 years old
- Have a medical statement signed by a physician
- Complete the following forms:
- Double cylinders with dual manifold and decompression cylinders will be supplied.
- Two primary regulators and two secondary, deco regulators – One (1) primary regulator must have seven foot / two meter hose for air sharing. Deco regulators must be O2 serviced.
- One SPG per regulator (Dive Computer may be substituted on one primary regulator.)
- Harness with shoulder and rigid hip D-rings.
- BCD – wings (redundant buoyancy device is required)
- Multi-gas Dive Computer
- Appropriate Exposure Suit
- Weight System (weights will be supplied)
- At least one reel and/or spool
- Knife / cutting device
- Lift Bag (100 lb. lift and SMB recommended)
- Back up mask recommended
What will I be doing?
- 3 classroom and pool sessions
- 3 open water dives at the Blue Hole and Rock Lake in Santa Rosa, NM. – Minimum 2 students
Where can I go from here?
To Tec 50 Diver Course
$550.00 plus Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak $116.99 (same as used in Tec 40)
The Crew Pack includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD ($32) is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You’ll continue to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through Tec 50.
Sign Up Now
Contact us at 303-789-2450 to begin!