Enriched Air Diver Course in Denver
A-1’s Enriched Air Diver Nitrox Program
The Enriched Air Diver Nitrox course is our most popular specialty course, and it’s easy to see why. Scuba diving with enriched air Nitrox gives you more no decompression dive time. This means more time underwater, especially on repetitive scuba dives.
You can typically stay down longer, get back in the water sooner and many claim they feel less fatigued when making several dives a day. This is the course that keeps you where you want to be ———————– underwater!
What You’ll Learn
During this one evening course, your instructor will:
- Review the information you learned using either PADI eLearning or PADI home study materials
- Plan two simulated open water dives
- Teach you how to analyze a Nitrox cylinder
- Take a digital photo and complete your PADI online certification form
- Take a short quiz
Note: PADI elearners will not be required to take a quiz
The Learning Materials You’ll Need
PADI’s Enriched Air Nitrox materials cover everything you need to know about diving with enriched air Nitrox.
- Certified open water diver or equivalent
- Be 12 years old
- Complete the following forms:
Course Fee – $85
- Classroom instruction
- Cylinder analyzing
- PADI specialty certification card and photo
Does not include:
- PADI eLearning or Home Study materials
Your Next Adventure
You can apply this Specialty course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification.
Sign Up Now
ENRICHED AIR / NITROX COURSE
Please note: Cancelling less than one week before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your payment.