Contact us at
(303) 789-2450 or
or by email at email@example.com
Ready to reserve your spot?
Choose a date and reserve your spot online right now!
I just wanted to say thank you to you and A-1 for a great time on Saturday.
The experience at the Aquarium was awesome and its a toss up between which exhibit I liked more than the other. I'm highly thinking about doing this again to get some more time under my belt.
Anyways once again thank you to you and A1 Scuba.
See more comments >
A-1 Scuba accepts PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
GET CERTIFIED WITH A-1 SCUBA
Complete your pool dives, classroom sessions and two open water dives at the Denver Downtown Aquarium………………in one weekend!
This course will have you blowing bubbles in our indoor pool and diving in one of the most unique environments in the country.......in the same weekend!
You'll begin on Friday evening at A-1 and finish on Sunday evening at the Downtown Aquarium.
- The use of all snorkeling and scuba equipment in our pool and the aquarium
- All pool dives in our on-site indoor pool
- Two open water dives at the Denver Downtown Aquarium click here for details
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification Card and photo
- Wall Certificate
- Your choice of either a 1-day aquarium pass (that day) which provides access to the second floor exhibits or parking at the facility
- T-shirt (it's cool)
- Discount on Open Water Dives 3 & 4 with A-1. Note: you will be assessed an additional fee for open water training dives 3 & 4 wherever you choose to complete them.
- Use of a private locker room & showers
Step One, PADI eLearning click here for details Note: there is a separate fee for this
- Open Water training dives 3 & 4
- Referral Kit (when completing open water dives 3 & 4 outside of A-1)
- Swimsuit, towel, personal hygiene items
- Lock for locker room (not required but recommended)
- Log Book
Click here for details
Sign Up Now
||Click to see the upcoming class schedule and reserve your spot now, or call (303) 789-2450!
Please note: Cancelling less than one week before the starting date will result in a forfeit of your deposit.